Here is the latest Blog from Coach Helen Gribble – ENJOY!
While we may have considered vitamin A to be a single vitamin, it is, in fact, a group of vitamins bunched together. Vitamin A is also fat soluble, which means that it dissolves into fat.
Vitamin A is essential for our bodies and functions, it:
- Helps maintain healthy vision.
- Supports neurological function.
- Looks after inflammation in your body.
- Gives your skin a healthy glow.
- Supports healing in your body.
- Helps develop red blood cells.
Where can you find vitamin A? In the following foods:
- Red, yellow and orange fruits and vegetables, for example; sweet potatoes, carrots or tomatoes.
- Green, leafy vegetables for example; spinach, kale or Pak Choi.
- Dairy food.